Saturday, November 6, 2010

spiritual / ritual

hi sir,
i am sriram from cbit(hyderabad)....hope u remember me...how r u sir.......hope evrything going fine with u......
sir,i have a small doubt......i believe in god.......but i dont believe in some beliefs like,"if we break coconut,god vl fulfil our wish",if we walk around god (so called pradikshna) for 101 tyms...smething happens....
are they true??????
and today my father brought "RUDRAKSHA" for me from somewhere....as my luck was not that gud.....becoz some works of mine vl always get postponed due to some reasons..........
so my doubt is can v change our luck by some means...........i.e, vl my luck change if i tie RUDRAKSHA???????
waiting for ur reply sir..........
yours truly
E.SRIRAM.............

Dear
Rituals and achara anushtana (poojas shall give you positive energy,
including rudraksha and such therapies too.
for that more than the ritual, faith and firm prayer is the must.
time shall get more power to be positive in yu, till then believe that your father is not a fool.
and try to follow what they were for long years unless you can prove the other way.
god bless you
sasneham
drtps
101107

No comments:

Post a Comment