Wednesday, July 28, 2010

btech / gitam university studnets' - questions - ANS












Do you get scared of anything at anytime in your life?

- may be many scared times in young childhood days, as any ordinary one have, and I am just one among you. When I was a student till bsc. Had no electricity at home and was scared of dark. Was too much worried of future many a times. May be for the last 20 years.. no issues .. no worries.. even now but is scared of deep water, as I had an accident in my early age, during then I lost my sister and father.


can I have more tips from you so that I can get inspired in my life to do good things ?

– I suggest you to read, read the stories of people who served and is living in our hearts. Also remember no rich, learned, famous live in the heart of people. Make difference to someone’s life. They will be with you for ever. But serve without expecting any return, that is service.


what are the situations that made you happiest and also angriest ?

– MANY OCCASIONS ARE IN LIFE THAT GAVE THESE EXTREMES, AS IT COULD BE FOR ANYONE. I AM JUST ORDINARY AND IS ONE AMONG YOU. BUT FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS HAD MORE HAPPINESS THAN ANGRY. I LEARNED THAT ANGRY WILL NEVER SOLVE ANY PROBLEM. WE COULD FIND MANY REASONS TO BE HAPPY.


can I know the secret of your success?

– SUCCESS IS MEASURED AGAINST THE HOPE / AIM / DESIRE THAT ONE HAVE IN LIFE. I KEEP MAKING SHORT AIMS AND KEEP SHIFTING, AND MUST HAVE ACHIEVED MANY SUCH MILE-STONES. HAD MANY FAILURES TOO. SHIFT THE PACE AND COURSE FOR MAKING ACTIVITY AND LIFE BETTER AND HIGHER. AM I SUCCESSFUL, OR STILL ON MOVE TO BE ? TIME WILL MAKE THINGS CLEAR, BUT WILL FLOW LIKE A RIVER AND GROW LIKE A TREE.


how to get rid of inferiority complex and build confidence ?

- TO PERFORM NEED TO HAVE SKILL, OPPORTUNITY AND ABOVE ALL ATTITUDE. KEEP YOUR SKILL SHOWING WITH PEOPLE AROUND, YOUR SMALL GROUPS. RELIEVE YOUR EGO AND BE SIMPLE THAT IS THE PATH TO REDUCE INFERIORITY COMPLEX. KEEP PRACTICE TO IMPROVE EXPERIENCE TO GAIN CONFIDENCE.


do you think this modern education brings out the best in human or the vedic literature ? if you support vedic literature then why are students of our age trained to be something which they are not ?

VEDIC LITERATURE AND BEST IN HUMAN SHALL NOT BE THE AIM OF MODERN EDUCATION. THE INDIAN LIFE / CULTURE WILL BE LIVING IN THE HEART OF THE PEOPLE FOR EVER. DHARMA IS THE ONE NEED TO PRACTICE AND THESE DAYS MANY ARE GETTING BACK TO THIS STYLES.


how can help the people who are living in orphanage ?

– Help need to be given those who need it. I am sure the people in orphanage require help. Be on your feet, secure a good job and nice career, a successful life. On the move always you will be able to give support (non-materialistic) or will be able to be a role player to get the support from some resources till you will be able to do it yourself. You may teach them by yourself whenever you get time and space for that. Let god give you the ways. For those who have desire, ways will get opened up. Prayers for this wonderful thought.


how to get full concentration on what we are learning? – how can a student recollect all the points and present it in the examination ? - how to get good marks ? how to reduce stress during exams ? how to reduce tension after exam result ? --

Read before attending the class, in the class you will be able to concentrate more. Make points while reading. Discuss with friends before and after the class. Make question paper and exchange to answer. Evaluate and discuss on the answer sheet. Make learning interesting, concentration will increase.


how to get rid of stage fear ? -

Stage fear will go when good knowledge added with nice communication skill is acquired. Keep practicing on stage.

I had friend – she doesn’t study. I do not know whether she is interested in studies or not, but as a good friend I want to make her in good position with good salary and satisfaction.

– one need to analyse the reason for exactly why one gets into such a stage. Reasons can be many, but a good motivational spark and a clear vision in life will make change and I am sure the future can be bright. At times individual case based reasoning helps with the help of good friends.


I basically try to be effectionate with people around me. I expect the same thing from them. When they don’t return the same from them, I get depressed a lot. How to get out of the feeling ? how can I achieve satisfaction in my life ?

– we must be doing as we love it, not expecting any thing in return. Expectation is what is creating problem. Learn to be unconditional. I am sure one with good heart like you will be able to be loving people as they are and gain satisfaction in life. God bless you.

how can you be such an all rounder covering every profession ?

– how many fields you are perfect ? in which field you are not interested ? - Profession is that we choose with our qualification and interest matching with it. I could be fortunate enough to acquire a bit variety of qualifications and with the right time and opportunity to get into varied positions. My varied interest had been at times failure in some profession and I kept shifting it for good. Still I do not know what I will do or not do in the next future. It all happens and I am doing it because I am this and I cant keep not being me.

how to be a successful man ? how to build self-confidence?

– improve the activity and keep learning. Support of good opportunity, that is right place and time with proper decision will give success. Many a time succession of successes will improve confidence. Self-confidence comes with proper evaluation and with the support of wise people around.

I am not communicating with others because of fear, what to do ?

– u know that u have fear. It could be because of lack of skill, or due to some bad experiences, or lack of practice. May need special individual guidance. Or having known the problem, find the reason and can makeup the gaps and I am sure you will be able to perform well. God bless you.

can we be perfect all the time ? (As a human everyone commits mistakes, I think)

– never any one is perfect all the time, it is not possible too. It is true many makes many mistakes. Mistakes are relative, when, where, who, to whom, what one does matters. Try to reduce and be selfless as much as one can. Keep doing activity that will make one say “Oh, I should not have done it” after the action / words that one does. Self approval with dignity and self-actualization in life is what one has to aim. Nothing and no-one is perfect.

how to be creative ?

– be simple / accidental / instant in action / natural – not sophosticated / not social / not artificial / not moderated / not polished; will be the way to be creative. Backed with education, exposed to large experience, being with people who think different and variety of life…

I don’t have a great aim except to make my parents happy because of me. Is it not the correct aim?

– at times in the young age, yes, it is good to have the aim for making happy. Then when get married making husband happy, then for the kids … is it life that is for others? Then for you? I am sure one can make the other happy only when we are happy ourselves. I am sure indirectly you bind your happiness with the others around you; choose the best one around you, and that will give you happiness. You have opened-up a new thought in me and I am glad. I hope u r right dear.

- is every person born to do great things in a great way? Then what about the things which aren’t so great? Who is going to do them?

- for any individual what they do is of importance, but for the general person / public / society what is concerned is that one discuss.


how to divert attention from that one had troubled the mind and remind us as the reason for the problem is daily in contact / presence ?

– it is all the way one thinks of it. Nothing is more important than the self and the self life. Anything that becomes a reason for the non-performance / creating a bright future for the self is a trouble and that need to be removed. Decide the activity that will make the life better and show that all that is not in line with the self is to be avoided.


do you really think that doing things different can change your life, the way we lead our life?

– yes, the way of life is decided by the self and that will make a lot of difference in what we will be in life.

what is the work in which you never got satisfaction?

– many activities in life are in bag that I didn’t get satisfaction. These are the start for life and the path must lead to finding the activity that one enjoy and get full satisfaction.


some time I get hurt by imagining high for no reason – u know that it is just imagination, then why?

One can be active enough in creative things, and divert the activity.




how to stop smoking ?

– decide to STOP smoking. Also try to act as if you are smoking with a pencil between fingers leading to lips to take air in as one smoke.


how can I contact you if I feel that I am lost ?

– search me on net ‘drtps’


how can the reservation (hesitation) in talking to others can be removed ?

– keep practice, never have bad intensions in mind. Love all of them equal and same style. Know the limit and relations one has to keep. Be with friends and treat all of them equal and fair.


– how to improve eye-sight ?

- I guess the problem at young age is myopia (short-sight). See that the lens changes at good interval till the age of 20. After that laser treatment can be tried. Practice the best style in keeping the book for reading, parallel to the eye at the same height, not staining the eyes.




How to manage failures and downfalls after they have occurred ?

– move on to other activities and forget what had happened.


how to reduce stress while I am out of my home ? how to be courageous ?

– create good friends and have faith and love in them. Be with people and be more social, enjoy being with them.


why should we serve god ?

– god do not require any one to serve him. It is for the individual to have strength that he goes behind god. May not be one exist in this world like god.


how important education is in life? Is it mandatory to each and every individual ? talent / education – what is important ? –

education is important as the life can be build only when one be aware of the avenues in life. Know the world and that will give life options more and can grow higher and higher. Talent will be make success. But education only can teach options.


No comments:

Post a Comment